Monday, December 8, 2008

Long Overdue...







Wow, it has been way too long since I wrote anything. Top ten things we've done this past month:

1. Connor turned 3, had a small get together and took him golfing

2. Nutcracker Market with my Mom, shopping galore and tasting good treats

3. Saw the Twilight Movie with a bunch of girls from my ward, liked it.. not loved it, would see it again. Need to finish reading the partial draft of Midnight Sun.

4. Took family pictures and LOVE them, thanks Kelsey!!

5. Thanksgiving with my family, brothers in town, trip to the Houston temple, lots of golf, football and food.

6. Our 6th year Anniversary was November 30 and Tyler surprised me with a trip to San Antonio. We had Mexican food at Mi Tierra, listened to a piano dual where I told the waitress I wanted water and she said "Oh, whiskey and water?", went Country dancing, walked along the Riverwalk, shopped at the Outlet Malls in San Marcos, ate at Heinze's BBQ, and enjoyed having no kids for a day. Thanks Mom for watching the boys for me. Thanks Tyler for planning a great rendevous and for taking me dancing :) I have such a great husband and I'm so lucky to have him.

7. Went to the Nativity Exhibit at our church.

8. Basically finished my Christmas shopping at Shanta's house :)

9. Tyler lost his last softball game, but we're not too sad b/c the season was suppose to be over Oct 24.

10. Put up all our Christmas decorations and got our Christmas Tree. Yeah for the holidays! Did I mention that my Christmas cards are ready to be put in the mail tomorrow? December is always busy, but you have to be on top of things. Now I just need to get through the Ward Christmas Party this Saturday :)

Check out our family pictures... the boys did so good and you can't even tell that Connor has a black eye. Thank goodness for cover up!

4 comments:

Marylin said...

WOW You guys have been busy! Happy Late Anniversary!!! Time flies! Sounds like you guys had a great trip, so fun! Oh and love the new family pics! Your boys are too cute!!

Julia said...

Y'alls pictures look awesome! I would never be able to tell Connor had a black eye. See you Thursday!

Woodards said...

We love the family pictures!!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Any plans to head this way soon???

Elaine Pettit said...

Hye Woman how are you doing...I love the pictures...Sure miss seeing you around on sundays. Hope you are doing well...love ya..elaine