Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In Texas??


This has been a crazy year for Texas weather. We had the hurricane in September, then late last week, we had this! I don't know about the rest of the city, or even the rest of the family, but I was excited. I love the snow and, to me at least, it never really seems like Christmas without it. Unfortunately, the snow melted the next day, but it has been foggy, windy, and cold (well cold for Texas) this whole week and I've heard rumors that we might get some more. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Marylin said...

We got snow too!! Aww that Global Warming :) hee hee That is awesome that you got a picture of it!

Jamie Smith said...

I can't believe it snowed too! Hey thanks for the yummy snacks! I went to go turn off our X-mas lights and instead found yummy treats instead. I've been snacking on them while I blog! Too bad paul's not going to get any! Great Family picture too. Kelsey did a great job, but y'all are a beautiful family to begin with!