Sunday, May 10, 2009

A week to celebrate

I wrote this on Sunday night, but couldn't post it b/c my new camera wasn't uploading the pictures.

I was born on May 6 and my Mom was able to take me home from the hospital on Mother's Day. I remember her telling me how neat that was because I came just in time for that special day. My birthday celebration started on Tuesday night as Tyler surprised me with dinner at Amadeo's and a small party with family and friends afterwards with an amazing cake. On Wednesday, my Mom treated me to shopping, lunch and a pedicure while my brother Spencer watched my boys for 6 hours. Thursday night was girls night at Roma's and I received several gift cards to use at Charming Charlie's:)







Tyler went to Las Vegas for the weekend to be with his mother and Paige's baby blessing (our niece). Tyler always makes the Mother's Day Dinner - even for my mom, so I guess he'll have to make it next Sunday. My brother Trevin (who is on a mission) called, and it was fun to talk with him. He comes home October 6, I can't believe he only has 5 months left. It will be great to see him again!

2 comments:

Marylin said...

Happy Late Birthday Rachael!!! Looks and sounds like you had a great day or two!!! :)

Dan and Dee said...

Wow what a birthday cake! It was beautiful. I hope it tasted great too!
I hope you had a nice b/day.