Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Times!

Here is what we have been up to lately:

Astros Game with Brady and Jennifer. Connor loved it, Cody was a wiggle worm as usual.






San Antonio Riverwalk and Sea World. We drove to Sea World early one Friday morning, went to several shows, saw tons of animals, Connor rode his first Shamu Roller Coaster Ride, ate at Rudy's BBQ for dinner, rode the Riverwalk Boat Tour the next morning and drove home.









The boys in their matching shirts they wore to church for Easter Sunday.


Me chaparoning my sister and brother to the Britney Spears concert. Maybe I shouldn't admit that I went to that :0)


6 comments:

Marylin said...

You guys have been super busy!! Rachael you look beautiful in all the pictures!! Sea World is so much fun, haven't been to the one in Texas but it looks like you guys had a great time!! Miss you guys

Marylin said...

Oh man I just looked up close at the pic of you and your friends at Sea World and the boy behind you is posing for the picture as well!!! Too funny!

erin j bailey said...

Wow! So much fun! Britney Spears huh? That's okay...I went to an N'Sync concert back in my younger days...I'm not sure which is worse.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! It looks like you guys have been having a blast! I LOVE San Antonio! It's the perfect place for a weekend getaway. Don't worry about the Britney Spears concert....to be perfectly honest, I would have loved to go! ;)

Brooklynn said...

Fun! Sea World is the best! Your family looks so good. I hope you are all doing well.

Unknown said...

I miss you guys. Why did we have to part! Why! Whhhhyyyyyyy!

Dain