Thursday, July 3, 2008

Working from home

I know a lot of you probably read the title of this post, looked at the date it was posted, rolled your eyes and thought to yourself, "Gee...wasn't that convenient. Working from home on the Thursday before a 3 day weekend." Admit it, you're thinking it. I know you are because that's exactly what I would be thinking if the roles were reversed. Well, it's true. I did work from home on the Thursday before the 4th, but to ease your troubled minds, it wasn't because I wanted too necessarily. I DID have a doctors appointment this morning, and it just so happened that Thursday, July 3rd was the earliest that they could schedule me. I know...too bad for me :).

So about working from home. I've done it before a couple of times before and I really like it. I honestly feel like I get a lot more accomplished through out the day than if I'm just stuck at my desk. My work, in general is pretty easy to do, so when I'm in the office I always seem to finish my work early and then have to find other things to do to fill my time. At home however, when I finish my work early, I can play with my boys, help Rachael around the house, or just take an hour break and go to the gym. I guess what it boils down too is that when I work from home, I'm always doing something, which is nice.

1 comment:

Marylin said...

So glad you are blogging, now you can use those writing skills of yours :) your family is so awesome, so glad you guys are doing so well!! Oh and poor boy had to work from home, can you hear the violins in the background!!