We haven't posted anything in almost a year, so here is the Wharton latest.
- Tyler graduated from Rice University on May 14, we enjoyed having his parents here for the weekend despite the rain and humidity.
- Summer is officially here and we have been swimming a lot already. Tyler got his first sunburn of the summer and Connor is already so tan. Connor started Swim Team in April and has had 2 meets already. He swims the freestyle and backstroke and is improving each week. BTW, he is only 4.
- We are expecting another baby - a GIRL in September!!
- Back in March Connor entered the Mutton Bustin (sheep riding for those who no habla rodeo) Contest at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and tied for 1st place with 93 points. He won a belt buckle and loved doing it. Did I mention he's only 4?
- I have been continually helping with open houses, receptions, baby showers and other parties for friends/family. My Primary calling keeps me very busy as well but I love it!
- We still love to golfing when we get the chance. I found Connor his own set of clubs and he is getting pretty good off the tee box. Connor and Tyler have also enjoyed the FREE build it classes at Lowe's. It's good father/son bonding!
- Cody is not a baby anymore, he sleeps in a bunk bed with big brother and follows him around constantly. He still has his blonde hair and bluish eyes and I hope they stay. He is a great eater and loves to try new things.
That's all I can come up with for now. The photos are what people want to see anyway, right?